While cold weather and rough seas force us to pull our Rainbows for the winter, we can still use the winter to grow our sailing brains. With a rotating roster of lectures and seminars by experts in their fields we try to keep the learning going all year long.
- Member-led discussions on racing
- Weather lectures from Ryan Miller at channel 4 NBC Washington
- Knot-tying with instructor Jonah
- “The Fighting Age of Sail” with Grant Walker from the United States Naval Academy
- Hands-on cooking class, “Cooking aboard” from KBC Director and chef Ian
Here are some highlights:
Check our YouTube page for more: