Learn the Basics
All of our beginner classes emphasize hands-on learning while keeping classroom time to a minimum. These multi-day courses can help you learn to sail from scratch, earn your ASA 101 certification, or build confidence through lots of time at the helm. Each day of the course provides classroom instruction and fun, on-the-water practice to build your skills until you master everything needed to take a vessel out on your own.
Simple, safe, and fun, our Rainbow 24 daysailers are the perfect boat for you to learn the basics. The tiller steering and simple rigging give you a real feel for the elements at play in harnessing the wind to power a sailboat.
Courses Offered (click for descriptions)
- Basic Sailor (2-day non-certification course)
- Basic Sailor Certified – ASA 101 (3-day certification course)
- The Complete Sailor with ASA 101 certification (5-day course)
- Beyond Basic Sailor (2 days of additional instruction)
- The Advanced Sailor Certified – ASA 101 & 103 (accelerated 5-day 101 and 103 certification course)